Our nesting materials are designed
for the health of our bees.
- Spring mason bees prefer nesting materials with larger 8mm sized holes
- Summer leafcutter bees prefer nesting materials with medium 6mm sized holes
- Wild native bees prefer nesting materials of various sizes from 4-10mm
- Bees prefer natural reeds because of their visual attractiveness and slight natural size variety
- BeeTubes are the lowest cost. Inserts are easy to open and add extra protection from parasitic wasps
- Wood trays are long-lasting, retain nesting scent, fastest to open for cocoon harvest in the fall or spring