Stop sneaky parasitic wasps from attacking your reusable wood nesting trays.
Add our Pest Blocker to your reusable wood trays and add a layer of protection to the back of your wood trays.
- Anti-fungal, washable, filter material
- Medium trays (48, 78-hole trays) 5.75" x 3"
- Large trays (96, 156-hole trays) 5.75" x 6"
- Small parasitic wasps search for weak spots in mason and leafcutter bee nests. Our Pest Blocker discourages parasitic wasps from entering the back of your wood nesting trays.
- Reusable after washing annually.
- As of January 2020, all orders of reusable wood tray sets will include the Pest Blocker fabric.
- Place Pest Blocker along the backside of your reusable wood tray.
- Next, attach the cardboard backing with the green rubber bands ensuring there is no gap.
- Rinse and air dry as needed.