Raise solitary bees in style with large hexagon design, the Villa Bee House! Hand crafted locally in Western Washington, the Villa is made of beautiful Pacific Northwest cedar sourced from sustainable logging companies.
The Villa can accomodate:
- 78 8mm or 6mm Reeds plus the Bee Observer, or
- 150 Bee Tubes, or
- 125 Natural Reeds, or
- 48-Hole, 8mm Mason Bee Wood Tray, or
- 78-Hole, 6mm Leafcutter Bee Wood Tray
- Made in the United States
- Made from Pacific Northwest cedar
- 2" overhang to protect nesting bees from the rain
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal
- Outside Dimensions: 7.25 side to side x 9" D
- 150 BeeTubes
- 125 Natural Reeds
- 48-Hole Count, 8mm Mason Bee Wood Tray
- 78-Hole Count, 6mm Leafcutter Bee Wood Tray
- The Villa's cocoon hatchery provides a safe space to release bee cocoons.
- Hatchery holds about 200 cocoons, perfect for the amount of nesting tubes this house supports
- 2" roof overhang protects nesting materials and bees from the wind and rain.