A compact, humidity-controlled case protects your slumbering mason bee cocoons throughout the winter.
The consistent cold temperature of your fridge conserves the energy of your mason bee cocoons as they hibernate over winter. Storing your harvested mason bee cocoons in your fridge increases the viability of mason bee cocoons during release next spring.
- Lightweight, see-through container with clam-shell lid
- Absorbent pad—just add a tablespoon of water monthly
- Holds about 1,500 spring mason bee cocoons
- The HumidiBee(TM) prevents your spring mason bee cocoons from drying out in modern low-humidity, frost-free refrigerators.
- Simply add a spoonful of water to the moisture-absorbing pad once a month and you'll provide a humidity level of 60-70% in your fridge set at 34-38F (1-3C).
- Optional Humidity and Temperature gauge helps you ensure the right environment is in place for your hibernating bees!