Ants are attracted to the smell of pollen loaves and can kill developing bees.
AntCant creates a slick surface that prevents ants from gaining access to your solitary bee nest. Take immediate action when ants are found in a bee house.
Instructions for smooth surfaces
- Ensure the surface is completely dry and free of loose material.
- Turn the nozzle to the spray position.
- Hold the sprayer about 3-4 inches above the surface (>30°) and apply a thin, even coating.
- Allow the surface to fully dry. Reapply as needed.
Instructions for non-smooth surfaces
- Use the included aluminum tape to create a border around your bee house. Packing or metallic tape will also work for larger areas.
- Follow the above instructions to apply AntCant on the tape.