Crown Bees Affiliate Program Guide 2020
Thank you for your interest in the Crown Bees Affiliate Program
Get paid to promote Crown Bees through your website, via email and social media! Our program is absolutely free to join. It is easy to sign-up and doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
An Affiliate Program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate drives traffic to the Crown Bees website in exchange for referral commissions.
When a user clicks on the affiliate link to our website and completes a purchase, the affiliate gets a commission!
Step 1.Request an Affiliate Program account (scroll down for form).
Step 2.Once your application is approved, you will receive access to widgets and text links that you can place on your website.
Step 3.Start collecting your commissions!
The program membership includes access to your personal account equipped with sales stats.
Check your sales, traffic, account balance, and see how your links are performing.
The membership in our Affiliate Program is absolutely free.
As an active participant you just need to keep linking and collect your commission.
Whether you run a large e-commerce website or a small blog, you are welcome to join our program.
When users click on one of the links you placed, they will be directed to our website and their activity will be tracked by our Affiliate Program.
Each time such users complete a purchase, you earn commission from that person for one year!
- Commissions are calculated on the cart product total after application of any discounts and coupons.
- Commission calculation does not include shipping or tax.
All the Crown Bees affiliates will receive a 10% commission on all sales generated by their affiliate links.
PLUS, Seasonal Bonus Opportunities!
Affiliates can earn Seasonal Bonuses based on their average monthly sales from the previous season.
- Mason Bee Season: January - April
- Leafcutter Bee Season: May - August
- Holiday Season: September - December
Bonuses will be processed following the conclusion of each season.
Seasonal Bonus Opportunities
5% Bonus >
- Earn an additional 5% commission on seasonal sales when the monthly average sales for said season are between $501 to $1,500.
8% Bonus >
- Earn an additional 8% commission on seasonal sales when the monthly average sales for said season is greater than $1,500.
Bonuses will be processed at the end of each season.
We will pay commissions to your registered PayPal account only.
Withdrawal requests can be made when the commission balance is greater than $100.
Withdrawal requests will be accumulated and processed in the month following the requests.
All affiliates will be required to submit a signed and completed IRS Form W-9 before receiving commission payments.
Please create a user account with Crown Bees and then use the form below to request an Affiliate account.
Once approved, a new tab in your Crown Bees Customer Account page will allow you to create your affiliate links, update your account with a PayPal email address to receive your commissions, and create easy product widgets to use in your promotions.
Please carefully read the following Terms & Conditions before signing up and running our Affiliate Program.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
1. Modifications: We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but are not limited to, changes in the scope of available commissions and referrals, commission schedules and reviews, commission payment procedures, and Affiliate Program rules.
2. Enrollment: To enroll in the affiliate program, you must accept the Terms & Conditions and must provide a completed and signed IRS Form W-9.
3. Promotions: You will be provided with special promotional materials (links and widgets) to share.
4. Payment: Commission payment will only be made to the Affiliate's PayPal account.
5. Termination: Either Crown Bees or the affiliate may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Once the agreement is terminated, the removal of all links to the Crown Bees website as well as all Crown Bees trademarks and logos must be executed.