The BeeGuard Bag is designed to protect against ants, parasitic wasps, carpet beetles, and other pests from gaining access to your developing bees!
- Machine washable
- Flat dimensions: 20″ x 21″
- Color may vary
- Can be used for protecting spring mason bee and summer leafcutter bee nesting materials.
- Crafted from industrial organza fabric, this reusable bag provides a protective barrier between larvae-filled nesting material and hungry predators.
- The ultra-fine mesh fabric helps to safeguard developing bees while allowing moisture to escape. Double drawstring secures the bag entrance.
- Fits two large (96-hole) mason bee wood trays, two large (104-hole) leafcutter trays or approximately 400 nesting tubes