WS - Dual Season Complete Chalet Kit - With Bee Certificates, Wood Tray
Our best all-in-one kit for raising gentle spring mason and summer leafcutter bees, includes bee certificates and reusable wood trays. Grow more fruit and vegetables with our gentle hole-nesting bees that are 100 times more effective than honeybees.
Our Dual Season Complete Kit makes raising gentle mason and leafcutter bees easy and fun.
Our spring mason bees and summer leafcutter bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them 100 times more effective pollinators. Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests. Raising our gentle bees takes only about two hours per year!
Our Dual Season Complete Kit includes a bee certificate that your customers redeem easily on our website. Our bee certificates includes free shipping of bee cocoons to your customer's door on the spring and summer dates they select.
Spring and Summer Dual Season Kit - Chalet, Wood Trays:
- Chalet Bee House - peaked roof, Northwest cedar
- 24-hole Reusable wood nesting tray for spring mason bees
- 39-hole Reusable wood nesting tray for summer leafcutter bees
• Bee Certificate for 20 Mason Bee and 100 Leafcutter Bee cocoons
- InvitaBee Spray - attractant for summer leafcutter bees
- Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• Spring Total Accessories Package:
- HumidiBee: keeps hibernating mason bee cocoons hydrated
- InvitaBee Plus+: exclusive mason bee pheromone attractant
- BeeGuard Bag: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
- Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry clayey mud, just add water
- Instruction Sheet
Chalet Bee House Features:
- Peaked roof with 2″ overhang to drain excess rain
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal
- Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D