Wholesale Opportunities with Crown Bees
Give your customers the high-quality bee habitats, bee cocoons, and accessories they’re looking for - designed by native bee experts for optimal bee health.
HIGH-QUALITY NATIVE BEE HABITATS
As the popularity of mason bees and other native bees grows, you can order with confidence from Crown Bees, the Native Bee Experts. We have over a decade of experience raising mason bees and we design our hole-nesting bee products for optimal bee health.
OUR PRODUCT LINE
Our products are proudly made in the US and our cedar is sourced from Canadian First Nations forests with the strictest standards for sustainable forest management. We support your sales team and your customers with our point of purchase signs and our handsome cedar sales rack perfectly display our bee houses and accessories. We care deeply about your customer’s bee raising success and it shows through our educational materials and our free BeeMail newsletter.
SPRING MASON BEES
Among the first bees to fly in cool, wet, spring weather, spring mason bees are perfect for pollinating fruit and nut orchards, and berry patches. Mason bees are super cross-pollinators that can double or triple your customer’s yield!
- We ship mason bee cocoons February-April.
- Mason bees need daytime temps of 55F and open blossoms.
- Choose to sell live mason bee cocoons during the spring season (store refrigeration required) or sell Mason Bee Certificates that customers easily redeem on our website (shipping included). Something for everyone: complete bee house kits with bee cocoons or stand-alone nesting holes for DIY customers.
- Our unique and highly popular accessories like Mason Bee Mud Mix and InvitaBee Plus+ attract mason bees and help your customers succeed.
SUMMER LEAFCUTTER BEES
Preferring to fly in warm summer weather, our leafcutter bees are perfect for summer-blooming garden vegetables and fruits. Leafcutter bees are super pollinators that can double or triple your customer’s yield!
- We ship leafcutter bees May to mid-August. Leafcutter bees need consistent 75F+ weather and open blooms.
- Sell our live leafcutter bee cocoons (in-store shelf life of 3-5 days) or sell Leafcutter Bee Certificates that customers easily redeem on our website (shipping included).
- Something for everyone: complete bee house kits with bee cocoons or stand-alone nesting holes for DIY customers.
- Our unique accessories like InvitaBee Spray and BeeGuard Bag attract leafcutter bees and protect bees during hibernation and development.
WILD BEE SERIES
Bee hotels provide vital nesting habitat similar to birdhouses. Wild hole-nesting bees are active in the spring and summer. Wild bees come in a variety of sizes and need a nesting hole that is just the right size for them.
- Our Wild Bee Hotels include everything to support wild bees.
- Our popular Pollinator Pack is designed for DIY customers.
Find Crown Bees products here:
- Molbak’s Garden + Home
- Greenwood True Value Hardware
- McLendon's Hardware
- Portage Bay Grange Feed & Mercantile
- Wild Birds Unlimited
- The Artful Garden (natural landscaping)
- And many more!