Raise your solitary native bees in style with our Largest bee house. Select nesting materials that match your pollination needs. All combinations save you 10% vs. purchased individually.
- Tower House:
- Made from NW Cedar
- Outside Dimensions: 14" H x 10" W x 9" D
- Inside Dimensions: 6" H x 5.75" W x 6.5" D
- Keyhole on back for easy mounting
Dual Season Reeds:
Dual Season Wood Trays:
Spring Season Reeds:
Spring Season Wood Tray:
Summer Season Reeds:
Summer Season Wood Tray:
- Roof keeps your nesting materials and your bees dry during rain
- Optional bee hatchery drawer keep bees safe to emerge on their own
- Houses up to 280 BeeTubes, 280 BeeTubes with Inserts, 250 Large Natural Reeds, 350 Small Natural Reeds, 96-hole Spring Mason Bee wood tray, 156-hole Summer Leafcutter Bee wood tray
- Reeds, are easily opened for harvesting cocoons and are preferred by bees over other nesting material due to their uniqueness.
- Wood trays, are easily opened for harvesting cocoons and are reusable year after year.