Spring Garden Upgrade Kit – with Mason Bees
Upgrade your spring fruit pollination! Just add your choice of natural reeds or reusable wood trays and 20 spring mason bee cocoons to your bee house. Save vs purchase of individual items! US orders only. How to pick your Bee Ship Date.
Spring mason bees are super pollinators of apples, cherries, plums, blueberries, and strawberries - just about any spring-blooming flower.
Our spring mason bees are gentle solitary bees who only fly about 300 feet daily as they forage for nectar and pollen. They are easy to raise bees who prefer 8mm sized holes and use moist clayey mud to build their protective nest chamber walls.
You can reuse your summer leafcutter bee house to raise spring mason bees. Just place the included 8mm mason bee nesting materials into the house and add mason bee cocoons! Or add the spring kit to your DIY bee house.
Our Spring Garden Upgrade Kit comes with your choice of nesting materials: our spring natural reeds or our reusable wood nesting tray.
Select the Monday bee ship date that is two weeks ahead of when your spring blooms open.
Spring Garden Upgrade Kit Includes:
• Spring natural reeds (bee's favorite nesting material), 70 count (8mm)
• OR Reusable wood tray for mason bees, 48-hole (8mm)
• 20 Mason bee cocoons acclimated to your region
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• Spring Total Accessories Package:
• HumidiBee: keeps hibernating mason bee cocoons hydrated
• InvitaBee Plus+: exclusive mason bee pheromone attractant
• BeeGuard Bag: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
• Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry clayey mud, just add water
• Instruction Sheet
Our Spring Garden Upgrade Kit fits inside of our Chalet, Cottage, and Tower bee houses.
To add the included reusable wood tray to your own bee house, make sure the minimum inside dimension is 4" H X 6” W x 8” D.
Kit ships year-round and nesting materials, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on date selected.
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|
|Free Bee Shippping||No|
|Nesting Hole Quantity||No|