Our Spring Total Accessories Package for Mason Bees includes the essentials to help you successfully raise spring mason bees. A perfect addition to your DIY bee house project!
- InvitaBee Plus+ Mason Bee Attractant
- Mason Bee Mud Mix
- BeeGuard Bag
- HumidiBee Cocoon Humidifier
- Native Bee Guide - Third Edition
- InvitaBee An exclusive USDA-patented pheromone attractant that makes your nesting materials smell like home. Spray InvitaBee on your nesting materials and you'll increase the probability that mason bees and nearby wild mason bees will nest in your bee house. Includes 5 natural reeds to help visually attract mason bees.
- Mason Bee Mud Mix A clay-rich mud source is crucial to successfully raise mason bees. Add our dry clay mud mix to sandy or loamy soil to provide your bees with the clay-rich mud they need to build their nests.
- BeeGuard Bag Over the summer, store your mud-capped nesting materials in our breathable BeeGuard Bag to prevent parasitic wasps, birds, carpet beetles, earwigs, ants, and other pests from eating your developing bees.
- HumidiBee Cocoon Humidifier Hibernating mason bee cocoons survive best when stored at a 34-38F (1-3C) with a humidity level of 60-70%. Safely stores your mason bee cocoons in the fridge while preventing them from drying out in modern frost-free refrigerators.
- Native Bee Guide - Third Edition A step-by-step guide on how to raise hive-less bees and optimize your garden's potential. 26-pages, full-color booklet.