Bee Station Bee House Kit with Spring Mason Bees
Raising spring mason bees is easy with our spring kit featuring natural reeds. Grow more apples, pears, and plums with our springtime hole-nesting bees that are 100 times more effective than honey bees. Save vs. purchase of individual items! How to pick your Bee Ship Date.
Our Spring Mason Bee Kit makes raising gentle mason bees easy and fun.
Spring mason bees are super pollinators who fly when your fruit and nut trees and berry patches are in bloom. Mason bees fly in cooler and wetter weather than other bees. Our spring mason bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them excellent cross-pollinators.
Raising mason bees is easy. Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests. Raising our gentle bees takes only about one to two hours per year!
Select the Monday bee ship date that is two weeks before your earliest spring blooms begin to open.
Spring Mason Bee Kit - Station Includes Your Choice:
• Bee Station House with 50 natural reeds
• 10 Mason bee cocoons acclimated to your region
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• Instruction Sheet
• Total Accessories Package for Mason Bees
• HumidiBee: keeps hibernating mason bee cocoons hydrated
• InvitaBee Plus+: exclusive mason bee pheromone attractant
• BeeGuard Bag: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
• Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry clayey mud, just add water
Bee Station House Features:
• Cedar house: 5.5” H x 5.5” W x 10” D
• 50 Natural Reeds 8mm, size range 7-10mm
Our Bee Station Houses are locally made of Northwest cedar.
Bee Station House, nesting materials, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on dates selected.
|Product Options||Spring - ($74.95)|