Spring Cardboard BeeTube - 8mm. This is the outer "guard tube" for our inserts. When combined with inserts, this protects the developing mason bee larva from parasitic wasps. Save 15% when you order in bulk quantity of 250.
- Spiral wound 3 ply cardboard BeeTube
- 8mm ID, 10mm OD, 6" long.
- 36 or 250 count.
- Inserts easily fit within these 8mm inside diameter BeeTubes.
- Consider buying both BeeTube and Insert for combined savings.
- 36 count is fine for about 40 mason bee cocoons.
- Spiral wound in unique manner to open easier than normal spiral wound tubes.
- For DIY Bee Houses, ensure roof is a minimum of 3” longer than BeeTube.