Solitary Cavity-Nesting Bees
Did you know there are over 20,000 known bee species in the world?
Less than 10% of all bees are social, like honey bees and bumble bees. The other 90% are solitary bees.
Learn more about this diverse group of bees!
GET STARTED BUYING GUIDE
This guide covers the fundamental questions about solitary bees and provides step-by-step guidance to help you become a successful bee raiser.Learn More
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEE DIVERSITY
In the simplest sense, the greater the diversity of bees, the better the pollination! With 20,000 known bee species in the world, and 4,000 native to the United States - the bee world is highly diverse!Learn More
WHAT ARE SOLITARY CAVITY-NESTING BEES?
Cavity-nesting bees build their nests inside holes left behind by insects, in hollow stems of plants, and artificial bee houses and hotels. Healthy populations of solitary bees are a great way to increase pollination rates in your yard and garden!Learn More
TOP 5 REASONS BEES AREN'T NESTING IN YOUR BEE HOUSE
"Why aren't my bees nesting?" is one of the most common questions we receive from our bee raisers. We understand how frustrating this can be, so we've created this troubleshooting guide to help you figure out what might be going on.Learn More