Give your wild backyard bees options with a variety of Natural Reeds and BeeTubes. Add the Pollinator Pack to your bee house to provide an instant bee hotel! Contains 50 nesting holes of various sizes.
- 6 Natural Reeds 8mm
- 12 Natural Reeds 6mm
- 10 BeeTubes 8mm
- 12 BeeTubes 6mm
- 10 BeeTubes 4mm
- All nesting holes are 6"
- 50 count.
- In the wild, native hole-nesting bees nest in standing dead trees, fallen logs, and the ends of broken bushes or grasses. Our Pollinator Pack provides the nesting holes that bees and beneficial wasps need.
- Nesting holes in the 8mm size are preferred by our spring mason, wild leafcutter, wool carder, and resin bees and by grass-carrying and mud wasps.
- Smaller bees like our summer leafcutter and some resin bees prefer the 6mm size holes.
- The smallest 4mm holes are designed for aphid-hunting wasps in the Pemphredon genus or small bees like Osmia pumila and Osmia attriventris.
- BeeTubes and Natural Reeds open easily and safely, making removal of healthy cocoons a snap. Fresh nesting holes should be provided every year to reduce the spread of diseases and pests.
- For DIY Bee Houses, ensure roof is a minimum of 3” longer than BeeTube/reed.