This booklet is a step-by-step guide on how to raise solitary, cavity-nesting bees and optimize your garden's potential.
- 26-pages, full-color.
You will get to know spring mason, summer leafcutter, and wild cavity-nesting bees:
- Learn why solitary bees are gentle and non-aggressive.
- Get more food & flowers from increased pollination.
- Help increase the population of solitary bees.
- Timetables for raising mason, leafcutter, and wild bees.
- Steps for harvesting cocoons and incubating leafcutter cocoons.
- An overview of pests and what to do about them.
- A summary of bees, nesting material, houses, and accessories.
- Space for spring and summer bee-raising journals.
Easy to read, this 26-page booklet is a quick reference guide to help gardeners successfully raise spring, summer, and wild bees.