Research suggests that leafcutter bees are attracted to pheromones left behind from previous nesting seasons. InvitaBee™ Leafcutter Bee Attractant is designed to mimic these pheromones and lure the leafcutter bee species to artificial nesting sites –such as bee houses.
Lifestyle photos may not accurately depict what is included with this product. Please make sure to read the specifications below.
Each package contains:
- 1.5 ml bottle of InvitaBee™ Leafcutter Bee Attractant
- 5 Small Natural Reeds for Leafcutter Bees. Reeds are included as a visual attractant for bees.
- InvitaBee attracts leafcutter bees to your nesting materials through the stimulation of two powerful senses -sight and smell. Leafcutter bee’s preferred nesting materials are natural reeds. Spray the natural pheromones (scent attractant) on the natural reeds (visual attractant) to encourage leafcutter bees to nest in your bee house.
- Each vial of InvitaBee includes about 20 sprays of the attractant. On average this is enough for two bee houses.
- Use of the spray will not guarentee that leafcutter bees will nest in your bee house. The nature of nature. The spray will, however, help attract bees to your nesting materials.
- The scent from InvitaBee™ lasts for about 3 weeks, which is ample time for attracting nesting bees.
- Store InvitaBee™ in a cool, dark location. InvitaBee™+ has a 2-year shelf life.