The InvitaBee™ Commercial Mason Bee Attractant is a pheromone attractant for all mason bees in the Osmia genus.
- USDA patent
- 5ml product
- Approximately 50 squirts
- Each squirt will cover one mason bee house
- Attracts mason bees to your bee house to pollinate your crop.
- We've teamed with the USDA to obtain the license for a wonderful patent that attracts all Osmia species, also known as mason bees.
- Scientific tests concluded that mason bees find nesting holes from scent pheromones and prefer to nest where other mason bees have nested.
- The attractant is delivered by spraying the InvitaBee contents onto the front of your nesting holes.
- Use of spray will not guarantee that your bees will stay put. The spray will, however, significantly help attract native mason bees to your nesting material.
- Each container has about 50 sprays, with each spray delivering 1 dose of attractant. Do not spray more than 2 doses to the face of your mason bee material as the pheromone may become too strong.
- While the bottle will appear half full, the content equals 50 concentrated sprays.