Summer Natural Reeds for Leafcutter Bees - 6mm
Native Bee Guide, Third Edition
Native Bee Guide Third Edition: Grow More Food and Flowers - a step by step guide on how to raise hole-nesting bees and optimize your garden's potential (26-pages, full-color booklet).
Join us in saving our bees & the world's food supply, one garden at a time.
Raising mason and leafcutter bees is easy. Learn how to raise & harvest native bees in this how-to guide. Updated, improved and expanded in our third edition!
You will get to know spring mason, summer leafcutter, and wild hole-nesting bees:
• Learn why solitary bees are gentle and non-aggressive.
• Get more food & flowers from increased pollination.
• Help increase the population of native bees.
• Timetables for raising mason, leafcutter, and wild bees.
• Steps for harvesting cocoons and incubating leafcutter cocoons.
• An overview of pests and what to do about them.
• A summary of bees, nesting material, houses, and accessories.
• Space for spring and summer bee-raising journals.
Easy to read, this 26-page booklet is a quick reference guide to help gardeners successfully raise spring, summer, and wild bees.
|Bee Ship Date||Feb 7, 2022 (Next year)|