Summer Leafcutter Bees - 100 ct
Community Garden Pollination Kit
Congratulations! You have been approved to purchase our Community Garden Pollination Kit. Simply place the kit in your cart and select the bee ship dates for your spring mason bees and summer leafcutter bees. Thank you for raising awareness of our gentle bees.
Our Community Garden Pollination Kit helps your public garden grow more food with gentle mason and leafcutter bees.
Our spring mason bees and summer leafcutter bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them 100 times more effective pollinators. Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests. Raising our gentle bees takes only about two hours per year!
Community Garden Pollination Kit - Chalet Includes:
• Chalet Bee House - peaked roof, Northwest cedar
• Spring natural reeds for mason bees, 35 count (8mm)
• Summer natural reeds for leafcutter bees, 35 count (6mm)
• 20 Mason bee cocoons acclimated to your region
• 200 Leafcutter cocoons incubated and ready to emerge
• InvitaBee Spray - attractant for summer leafcutter bees
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• Custom engraved sponsorship plaque
• Spring Total Accessories Package:
• HumidiBee: keeps hibernating mason bee cocoons hydrated
• InvitaBee Plus+: exclusive mason bee pheromone attractant
• BeeGuard Bag: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
• Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry clayey mud, just add water
• Instruction Sheet
Chalet Bee House Features:
• Peaked roof with 2″ overhang to drain excess rain
• Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Community Garden Pollination Kit - Chalet ships year-round. Chalet Bee House, nesting reeds, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on dates selected.
We cannot ship bees outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.