Spring Chalet and 48-Hole Wood Tray Set for Mason Bees
Our Spring Chalet Set is perfect for spring mason bee raisers who are interested in both style and function. Chalet Bee House is crafted from Northwest cedar and features an attic area for protection and release of bee cocoons. Bees and accessories available separately.
A great bee house and wood tray set for the serious mason bee raiser.
Our Spring Chalet Set includes our classic Chalet Bee House and a 48-hole wood nesting tray in the preferred 8mm size for female mason bees. The wood trays are easy to open for mason bee cocoon harvest.
Chalet Bee House:
• Made of Northwest cedar.
• Roof keeps your reusable wood trays and bees dry.
• Attic provides room to place a cocoon release box.
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Reusable Wood Nesting Trays:
• 48 nesting holes in the 8mm diameter size that our spring mason bees prefer.
• Wood trays are reusable which reduces year-to-year costs.
• Each tray has side notches that lock into neighboring trays, retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
• Front of the wood trays have been lightly burnished to create a unique pattern that helps the mason bee find their home.
• Size: 3 1/2" H x 5 1/4" W x 6" D
|Select House||Spring Chalet + 48-hole Set ($64.95)|