Summer Leafcutter Bee Kit - Chalet With Bees
Our summer kit includes leafcutter bee cocoons - incubated & ready to fly. Grow more fruits and vegetables with our summertime hole-nesting bees that are 100 times more effective than honey bees. Save 28% vs purchase of individual items! US orders only.
Our Summer Leafcutter Bee Kit makes raising leafcutter bees easy and fun.
Grow more tomatoes, peppers, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, sunflowers and more with our gentle summer leafcutter bees. Our summer leafcutter bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them more effective pollinators.
Raising our gentle summer leafcutter bees is easy and takes only about two hours per year! Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests.
Select the Monday bee ship date that is closest to when your summer blooms open and your weather is consistently 75F and above.
Summer Leafcutter Kit - Chalet Includes:
• Chalet Bee House featuring peaked roof, Northwest cedar
• 78-hole Reusable wood trays with 6mm size nesting holes
• 200+ Leafcutter bee cocoons, incubated and ready to fly
• CocoonGuard Bag to protect developing bees
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• BeeGuard Bag to protect filled nesting tray over the winter
• InvitaBee Attractant for Leafcutter Bees
Chalet Bee House Features
• Peaked roof with 2" overhang that protects nesting material and bees from rain.
• Keyhole groove for easy installation and removal.
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Chalet Bee House, nesting trays, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on date selected.
We cannot ship bees outside the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience.
|Nesting Hole Quantity||No|
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|