Summer Leafcutter Bee Kit - Chalet With Bees
Our summer kit includes your choice of natural reeds or reusable wood tray and leafcutter bee cocoons - incubated & ready to fly. Grow more fruits and vegetables with our summertime hole-nesting bees that are 100 times more effective than honey bees. Save vs purchase of individual items! How to pick your Bee Ship Date.
Our Summer Leafcutter Bee Kit makes raising leafcutter bees easy and fun.
Grow more tomatoes, peppers, squash, cucumbers, pumpkins, sunflowers and more with our gentle summer leafcutter bees. Our summer leafcutter bees carry pollen dry and loose and they stay close to their bee house - making them more effective pollinators.
Raising our gentle summer leafcutter bees is easy and takes only about two hours per year! Simply set up their bee house, place out their nesting holes and bee cocoons and watch them build their nests.
Select the Monday bee ship date that is closest to when your summer blooms open and your weather is consistently 75F and above.
Keep Bees Cool: Keep your order of leafcutter bee cocoons safe from a hot summer mailbox by upgrading to our 2-Day FedEx Doorstep Service.
Summer Leafcutter Kit - Chalet Includes:
• Chalet Bee House with 70 natural reeds
• OR Chalet Bee House with 78-hole wood tray
• 200+ Leafcutter bee cocoons, incubated and ready to fly
• CocoonGuard Bag to protect developing bees
• Native Bee Guide: our step by step 26-page booklet
• BeeGuard Bag to protect filled nesting tray over the winter
• InvitaBee Attractant for Leafcutter Bees
Chalet Bee House Features
• Peaked roof with 2" overhang that protects nesting material and bees from rain.
• Keyhole groove for easy installation and removal.
• Size: 10" H x 10" W x 9" D
Chalet Bee House, nesting holes, booklet, and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on the Monday bee ship date you select.
|Nesting Hole Quantity||No|
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|