Raise your solitary native bees in style with our unique bee house. Our popular bee house provides twin "hatchery drawers" for cocoon release, plus removable cross pieces for wood tray use. All combinations save you 10% vs. purchased individually.
- Cabin House:
- Made from Paulownia.
- Outside Dimensions: 10" H x 8.5" W x 9" D
- Inside Dimensions: 6" H x 5" W x 6.5" D
Dual Season Reeds:
Spring Season Reeds:
Spring Season Wood Tray:
Summer Season Reeds:
Summer Season Wood Tray:
- Roof keeps your nesting materials and your bees dry during rain
- Twin attic bee hatchery drawers keep bees safe to emerge on their own
- Removeable center cross pieces to allow wood tray use
- Houses up to 130 BeeTubes, 130 BeeTubes with Inserts, 110 Large Natural Reeds, 48-hole Spring Mason Bee wood tray, 78-hole Summer Leafcutter Bee wood tray
- Read more on the;story behind the Cabin
- Reeds, are easily opened for harvesting cocoons and are preferred by bees over other nesting material due to their uniqueness.
- Wood trays, are easily opened for harvesting cocoons and are reusable year after year.