Raise solitary bees in style with our hexagon design, the Cabana Bee House! Hand crafted locally in Western Washington, the Cabana is made of beautiful Pacific Northwest cedar sourced from sustainable logging companies.
Read The Story Behind the Cabana Bee House.
The cabana will hold 50 reeds, but will not hold a tray, nor will it hold a bee observatory.
- Made of Pacific Northwest cedar
- 2″ overhang to protect nesting bees from the rain
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal
- Size: 6" side to side x 9" D
- The Cabana's cocoon hatchery provides a safe space to release bee cocoons. It holds about 200 cocoons.
- 2" roof overhang protects nesting materials and bees from the wind and rain.