Our Build-A-Bee House with Reeds (10 Pack) is a unique conservation stewardship project that allows participants to build a native bee house to help support local pollinator populations.
Each order includes all building materials, natural reeds, and instructions to build 10 bee houses. These kits are perfect for Earth Day events, Pollinator Week projects, school and community gardening programs, summer camps, nonprofit events, corporate workshops, gardening clubs...the list goes on!
Please, plan accordingly! All orders for Pollinator Week events must be placed by June 1st of that year. All other orders require one week of lead time before your order will ship.
If you plan to order more than five 10-packs at one time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can give you an accurate shipping date.
Specifications (Per Order):
- 10 - Side 1 Wood Pieces (1 per bee house)
- 10 - Side 2 Wood Pieces w/ Crown Bees Logo (1 per bee house)
- 10 - Back Wood Pieces (1 per bee house)
- 10 - Top Wood Pieces (1 per bee house)
- 10 - Bottom Wood Pieces (1 per bee house)
- 200 Large Natural Reeds (20 per bee house)
- 200 Small Natural Reeds (20 per bee house)
- 20 Wood Screws (2 per bee house)
- 100 Nails (10 per bee house)
- 10 Tubes of Wood Glue (1 tube per bee house)
- 10 Sheets of Sandpaper (1 sheet per bee house)
- 10 Instruction Sheets (1 per bee house)