Bee Cabin Fever: Private Cabin in the Garden/Staycation
468 guests · 78 bedrooms · 78 beds · 0 bath
Guests will have the Bee Cabin to themselves.
Optional enhanced cleaning process with Clean Bee available. Learn more
Check-in with easy access, dual cocoon hatcheries.
The Superpollinator Host doesn’t allow bamboo nesting materials or Houdini Flies.
About this space
The Bee Cabin is a private bee house nestled in your yard or garden. Offering unique architecture with optional mud box, romantic loft w/cocoon hatcheries, fully stocked garden, and off-street parking. The Bee Cabin is rustic eloquence that invites pollinator romance.
Hole up and relax in the rustic cabin atmosphere that requires a very short flight across the yard to access. Treat yourself with a refreshing dip in the optional private mud box surrounded by blooming trees and bushes.
Enjoy all the amenities the cabin has to offer: an outdoor kitchen, dual hatchery lofts, removable partitions to accomodate various nesting materials, rooftop sitting area with occasional access to the neighbor's Wi-Fi, and a deck overlooking the garden.
Take a scenic flight to East Backyard if you're hankering for an apple blossom or stop at the neighbor's blueberry bush for a mid-morning snack. While there, pick-up some pollen for the kids and don't forget your free mudballs!
- 78+ Nesting-holes (reeds or wood trays), 2 Hatchery Lofts
- Outdoor bathrooms are also open to the public
- Trendy, circular shaped rooms
- Must bring your own bedroom door, preferably mud or leaves
- Optional InvitaBee attractant for those special occasions
Heating and cooling
- Solar heating
Kitchen and dining
- Rustic outdoor kitchen
- Expansive space where guests can gather their own meals
- Public entrance
- South-east facing for morning sunshine
- Patio or balcony
- Garden or backyard
Having wings is the most convenient way to get around the yard and garden. There are westerly gusts of wind during commuter hours that blow our guests toward the apple trees. You can also simply walk to the strawberry bushes if too tired to fly.
- Check-in: Minimum daytime temperature of 55F/13C
- Checkout: Late Spring, early Summer
- Self check-in with hatchery lofts