Spring Cardboard BeeTubes and Inserts for Mason Bees - 8mm
BeeTubes with Inserts for added protection and ease of harvesting. Spring mason bees prefer 8mm diameter nesting holes. Great for solitary beneficial wasps. Save 20% when you order this item in bulk quantity of 250!
BeeTubes and Easy-Tear Inserts are lightweight and easy to open for cocoon harvest.
BeeTubes combined with Easy-Tear Inserts give an extra layer of protection against parasitic wasps. BeeTubes with Inserts are a popular nesting material with our BeeBuyBack Bee Raisers.
• BeeTubes are made from 100% recyclable paper (no plastics that trap moisture).
• Features an innovative spin-closed end that assists in sorting filled BeeTubes.
• The inside diameter of a BeeTube is 8mm (5/16"), length is 6".
• Inserts are 6-1/8" long, making removal from BeeTubes a breeze.
• Inserts are thinner walled and made from glassine and easy to tear for cocoon harvest.
• Simply replace Easy-Tear Inserts every year.
Nesting holes of 8mm are also preferred by solitary beneficial hole-nesting wasps that hunt garden pests.
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Include Leafcutter InvitaBee (+ $8.95)||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|