Bee Station - Solitary Bee House
Set up a Bee Station solitary bee house and get started raising hole-nesting bees! Includes nesting reeds that are attractive to mason, leafcutter, and wild bees.
Install the Bee Station solitary bee house near flowers and start raising gentle hole-nesting bees with healthy nesting habitat!
Our Bee Station bee house is easy to use, just hang the bee house from a nail or screw. Includes natural reeds that are visually attractive to bees, are easy to open and replace, and have a slight natural size variety. Simply add natural reeds in the size range that your hole-nesting bees prefer.
• Larger 8mm size natural reeds are the preferred size for raising spring mason bees.
• Smaller 6mm size natural reeds are the preferred size for raising summer leafcutter bees.
• Set out both 6mm and 8mm size natural reeds to create a bee hotel - wild bees come in a variety of sizes.
• Drilled blocks of wood and bamboo do not allow you to inspect your bee's health.
Bee Station Includes:
• Native Bee Station cedar bee house: 5.5” H x 5.5” W x 10” D
• 25 Natural Reeds 8mm, size range 7-10mm
• 25 Natural Reeds 6mm, size range 4-7mm
• Instruction sheet
|Quantity of reeds||No|
|Wood Tray Size||No|
|Free Bee Shippping||No|
|Nesting Hole Quantity||No|