Bee Station - Solitary Bee House
Set up a Bee Station solitary bee house and get started raising hole-nesting bees! Includes nesting reeds that are attractive to mason, leafcutter, and wild bees.
Out of Stock
Check out our Cabin Bee House that we currently have in stock.
Install the Bee Station Solitary Bee House near flowers and start raising gentle hole-nesting bees with healthy nesting habitat!
Our Bee Station is easy to use, just hang the bee house from a nail or screw. Includes natural reeds that are visually attractive to bees, are easy to open and replace, and have a slight natural size variety. Simply add natural reeds in the size range that your hole-nesting bees prefer.
• Larger 8mm size natural reeds are the preferred size for raising spring mason bees.
• Smaller 6mm size natural reeds are the preferred size for raising summer leafcutter bees.
• Set out both 6mm and 8mm size natural reeds to create a bee hotel - wild bees come in a variety of sizes.
• Drilled blocks of wood and bamboo do not allow you to inspect your bee's health.
Native Bee Station Includes:
• Native Bee Station cedar bee house: 5.5” H x 5.5” W x 10” D
• 25 Natural Reeds 8mm, size range 7-10mm
• 25 Natural Reeds 6mm, size range 4-7mm
• Instruction sheet
|Bee Ship Date||Feb 7, 2022 (Next year)|
|Google Shopping Product Category||500078|