Sell Native Bees
- Gardeners are often missing out on proper pollination due to lack of bees. Help your customers reintroduce gentle super-pollinating bees into their gardens.
- No protective gear required! Our bees are not aggressive and do not have the same upkeep (or cost) as honey bees.
- News about bees is a hot topic and native bees are in high demand. With our messaging, your gardeners quickly learn they can raise gentle garden bees.
- Our mission is to reintroduce and help gardeners everywhere grow more food and flowers.
Request a Catalog
- We're more than happy to help you with information about bees and ordering
- Call us at 425-949-7954
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Fill out the form below.
How We Support You
- Wholesale BeeMail: Throughout the year, we send a bi-weekly email from November until July, providing advice, sales tips, digital marketing materials to share with your audience, and how Crown Bees is working to make a difference. We’ve been told repeatedly this has helped make a difference in sales!
- Assets to help you sell: Having the Crown Bees products visible to the customer is key to your success. The uniqueness of seeing a physical product and having the opportunity for gardeners to Raise Native Bees sparks immediate interests. Consider placement vital to where best the Crown Bees products would fit and the role they play in the backyard of these gardeners. Next to seeds, fruit and vegetable plants, and even around top soil and fertilizers. Remember, people are making the investment to Raise Native Bees to increase their yield of production and health of their gardens.
- Dedicated sales staff: Do you have a question about our products? Reach out to us. We answer the phone and reply to emails. Your success matters to us.
- Phone: 425-949-7954
- Email: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm PST
- We stock all our products in our warehouse in Woodinville, Washington and ship all products via UPS. Our wholesale orders typically ship within 2-3 business days. We ship bee cocoons early in the week to keep them from being in transit over the weekend.
- Take advantage of early season discounts and ordering in the fall to give your order priority in the busy spring season. Contact us for more details.