This is a great house for the serious mason bee raiser.
The Tower house comes complete with the 96-hole mason bee wood tray.
The wood trays are the easiest way for you to manage your bees during fall harvest. They help reduce potential pest build up and are what the commercial pollinators use to raise bees.
Mason bee house:
- Made of beautiful northwest cedar
- Large overhang helps keep your straws/trays/reeds and bees dry
- Perfectly sized for the full stack of nesting trays or 150 mason bee tubes or reeds
- Bee cocoon release box (make your own) can sit in the open attic
- Size: 13" H x 10" W x 9" Deep
Mason bee nesting trays:
- 13 alder wood trays designed to stack upon each other, creating 96 total holes.
- The nesting trays are re-usable which controls year-to-year costs.
- Each tray has side notches that lock into neighboring trays that retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
- The front of the wood trays have a varied depth and have been lightly burnished to create a unique pattern that helps the mason bee orient on its hole.
- Stack size: 6 1/4" H x 5 1/2" W x 6 1/4" Deep
All you need are a few mason bees to get pollinating!