Complete Summer Raindrop Kit includes:
- Ceramic Raindrop house (8 1/2" h x 5 3/4" w x 8 1/2" deep) (White or Brown)
- 100-6mm EasyTear nesting tubes
- 100 pre-incubated Leafcutter bee cocoons in a LeafGuardian bag
- BeeGuardian bag
- Solitary Bee Booklet:16 page how to booklet about raising solitary bees.
- Glazed stone, which prevents mold or moss from growing on it in moist environments.
- Drip hole in floor to drain excess rain.
- 2″ overhang helps protect reeds and other nesting material from rain.
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal.
This spring kit ships year round, however for orders received September through April, kit will ship without bees. Bees will be held and shipped in season on date selected.
Meeting your expectations: We care about your success and do our best to provide healthy bees. While most of our customers successfully raise gentle bees, it is important to understand that bees are wild insects and may find other holes in your yard. They may get eaten by birds and fly/nest best when in their appropriate temperature range. Native bees may not like the smell of chemical lawn/yard treatments or similar chemicals and might nest elsewhere.