- Five interlocking wood trays are designed to stack upon each other, creating a total of 12 holes that are 8mm in diameter.
- Designed for about 6-8 nesting females (creating about 80 total cocoons)
- Precision machine-crafted out of northwestern alder.
- Wood is the natural habitat for mason bees and provides both natural insulation qualities as well as moisture control. Wood has a natural wicking effect that pulls moisture from the wet pollen mass. Without this wicking you can have moldy cocoons even in summer months.
- The nesting trays are easy to extract cocoons and are easily cleaned and reassembled. This is important during fall harvest.
- These durable nesting trays are re-usable which controls year-to-year costs.
- Wood trays are held together with strong contact paper
- The front of the wood trays have varied depths with a lightly burnished finish to create a unique pattern that helps the mason bee orient on its hole.
- Stack size: 2 1/4" w x 1 3/4" h x 6" deep.