Mason Bee Easy-Tear Inserts! Your mason bees should have clean holes each year.
- Each insert is made of smooth paper that snugly fits inside the large BeeTube (8mm).
- Inserts can be easily pulled from either guard tubes with plastic stops on the back, or from Crown Bee traditional BeeTubes with spin close.
- Inserts spiral tear with ease making harvesting a breeze. If you have trouble tearing the BeeTubes, you may find these tubes much easier to open.
- If you are new to mason bees, please don't buy inserts only because they seem to be the best buy. While these inserts are easy to open, they really are too thin to be used by themselves. Parasitic wasps can easily lay their eggs through the thin insert walls. Inserts should be used with a protective BeeTube or be inserted into a drilled hole.
- Inserts can also be used with re-usable wood trays (8mm holes) for spring mason bees.
Each box contains 250 inserts. Also available in quantity of 60.