Great value for the Leafcutter bee raiser.
Contains the Chalet house and 104-hole wood tray set.
Chalet house features
- Natural cedar wood which can be easily painted.
- Slanted to drain excess rain.
- 2″ overhang helps protect nesting material and bees from rain.
- Convenient cocoon release shelf under the roof.
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal.
- Can be placed on secure shelf or mounted to wall or fence.
- Sized to accommodate one medium wood tray set for spring and summer bees.
- Designed to hold about 200 leafcutter bees.
- Size: 10 1/4" h x 10" w x 8 1/2" d
Leafcutter nesting trays features
- Nine quality wood trays with 104 holes, suitable for up to 200 leafcutter bees.
- Reusable, which controls year-to-year costs.
- Design makes it easy to manage your bees during harvest
- Help reduce pest build up
- Convenient side notches on each tray lock into neighboring trays, retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
- Front of trays are lightly burnished to create a unique pattern to help the leafcutter bee orient on its hole.
- Trays are dark on the front to provide additional heat.
- Includes elastic bands that help you keep the trays tight season after season. (Also helps control pests)
- Stack size: 5 1/4" w x 3 1/4" h x 6" deep
All you need now are Leafcutter bees!