The Complete Spring and Summer Combo Kit is perfect for the bee enthusiast looking to increase spring and summer pollination. Season specific BeeTube nesting tubes are easily swapped out to encourage nesting of mason bees in the spring and leafcutter bees in the summer. This kit includes:
- BeeHut bee house (Size: 9 1/2" deep x 3 1/2" diameter)
- 8mm BeeTubes-25 count (for spring use)
- 6mm BeeTubes-25 count (for summer use)
- 20 Grade A Mason Bee Cocoons
- 50+ Grade A "Preemie" Leafcutter Bee Cocoons (partially incubated) & LeafGuardian Bag
- 16-page instructional booklet about raising solitary bees, The Gentle-Natured Garden Caretakers
- Accessory Kit, including:
- BeeGuardian: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
- HumidiBee: humidifier for overwintering hibernating cocoons
- InvitaBee Plus: exclusive natural scent bee attractant
- Mason Bee Mud Mix: dry powdered clay additive.
Sign up for BeeMail to receive our monthly newsletter filled with tips and reminders designed to help you "bee" sucessful!
BeeHut house, nesting tubes, booklet and accessories will ship at time of order. Bees will ship in season, on date(s) selected.
Meeting your expectations: We care about your success and do our best to provide healthy bees. While most of our customers successfully raise gentle bees, it is important to understand that bees are wild insects and may find other holes in your yard. They may get eaten by birds and fly/nest best when in their appropriate temperature range. Native bees may not like the smell of chemical lawn/yard treatments or similar chemicals and might nest elsewhere.