- Cedar wood cabin house (9" height x 7 1/2" wide x 8 1/2" deep)
- 12-hole alder wood nesting tray set for mason bees
- 20-hole seasoned wood tray set for leafcutter bees
- 10 mason bee cocoons acclimated to your region
- 50 incubated and ready to release leafcutter bee cocoons
- 16-page booklet about raising solitary bees
- Total Accessories Package:
- HumidiBee: humidifier for overwintering mason bee cocoons
- InvitaBee: exclusive pheromone attractant for spring mason bees
- BeeGuardian: fine mesh bag for protecting developing cocoons
- Mason Bee Mud: dry mud to mix with your soil to enhance spring bee production
Cabin House Features:
- Natural cedar wood with clear coat protection.
- Slanted roof to drain excess rain.
- 1″ overhang helps protect nesting material from rain.
- Keyhole slot in back for easy installation and removal.
- Can be placed on secure shelf or mounted to wall or fence.
- Convenient cocoon release shelf under the roof.
- Please note that the medium 104-hole leafcutter, 48-hole mason bee and large 96-hole mason bee wood trays will not fit in the cabin house
Cabin house, wood nesting trays and accessories ship at time of order. Bee cocoons will ship in season on dates selected.
Meeting your expectations: We care about your success and do our best to provide healthy bees. While most of our customers successfully raise gentle bees, it is important to understand that bees are wild insects and may find other holes in your yard. Native bees may not like the smell of chemical lawn treatments or similar chemicals and may nest elsewhere.