An impressive kit that includes a wild bee tower house; InvitaBee pheromone sprays for mason and leafcutter bees; Pollinator Bundle: 30 each of cardboard tubes in 4mm, 6mm, 8mm sizes, small and big reeds; 8-10 pithy stems; and two carpenter bee nesting boards.
- Wild bees come in a variety of sizes and need a nesting hole that is just the right size for them.
- Some wild bees prefer to chew their way through pithy stems or solid wood.
- This kit's reeds, tubes, and pithy stems are all easy to open for cocoon harvest in the late fall.
- Carpenter bee nesting boards should be replaced every season.
- Drilled blocks of wood do not allow you to inspect your bee's health.
- Hotel size: 13" H x 10" W x 8 1/2" Deep.
- Cedar bee hotel
- InvitaBee pheromone attractant for both mason and leafcutter bees
- 30 each of small (4mm), medium (6mm), and large (8mm) cardboard BeeTubes
- 30 each of small and big natural reeds
- 2 boards with starter holes for carpenter bees
- Handful of pithy stems