An instant habitat kit that includes a wild bee house; InvitaBee pheromone sprays for mason and leafcutter bees; Pollinator Bundle: 25 each of cardboard tubes in 6mm & 8mm sizes, 20 each 4mm cardboard tubes, small, big reeds; 8-10 pithy stems; and two carpenter bee nesting boards.
- Wild bees come in a variety of sizes and need a nesting hole that is just the right size for them.
- Some wild bees prefer to chew their way through pithy stems or solid wood.
- This kit's reeds, tubes, and pithy stems are all easy to open for cocoon harvest in the late fall.
- Carpenter bee nesting boards should be replaced every season.
- Drilled blocks of wood do not allow you to inspect your bee's health.
- Motel (bee house) size: 10" H x 10" W x 8 1/2" Deep.
- Cedar motel
- InvitaBee pheromone attractant for both mason and leafcutter bees
- 25 each of large (8mm) and medium (6mm) cardboard BeeTubes
- 20 small (4mm) cardboard BeeTubes
- 20 each of small and big natural reeds
- 2 boards with starter holes for carpenter bees
- Handful of pith filled stems