This simple tower design is:
- Made of northwest cedar
- Large overhang helps keep your straws/trays/reeds and bees dry.
- There’s room to place a cocoon release box in the attic.
- Perfectly sized for large wood trays.
- Fits about 200 EasyTear tubes, 150 reeds, or large wood tray.
- Size: 13" H x 10" W x 8 1/2" Deep.
For starting mason bee owners, we recommend the Total Accessories package. The tower can be used with Easytear tubes, reeds, either 96 or 48 hole wood trays, or leafcutter wood trays.