Our simple Chalet Solitary Bee House design features:
- Made from beautiful Northwest cedar
- Features a large overhang that helps keep your inserts/trays/reeds and especially your bees dry during rain
- Has room to place a cocoon release box in the attic or behind the nesting materials
- Perfectly sized for the smaller stack of nesting trays allowing you to increase the smaller trays as your bee population grows.
- Works great with either 120 EasyTear tubes, 120 Guard Tube with Inserts, 100 reeds, one 48-hole wood mason bee tray, one 104-hole leafcutter wood tray or up to 6 opf the small trays (12 or 20 holes)
- Size: 10 1/4" H x 10" W x 8 1/2" Deep
For starting mason bee owners, we recommend the Total Accessories package.