This starter kit offers both function and style for the serious mason bee raiser.
Mason bee house
- Made of northwest red cedar
- Overhang helps keep your straws/trays/reeds and bees dry.
- Sufficient space to place a cocoon release box behind or on top of wood trays.
- Size: 9" H x 7 1/2" W x 8 3/4" D
Mason bee nesting trays
- Seven wood trays designed to stack upon each other, creating 48 holes.
- The nesting trays are re-usable which controls year-to-year costs.
- Each tray has side notches that lock into neighboring trays, retain alignment, and help block pests from entering on the side.
- The front of the wood trays have a varied depth and have been lightly burnished to create a unique pattern that helps the mason bee orient on its hole.
- Includes synch straps that help hold the trays tightly in place each season.
- Stack measures approximately 3 1/2" H x 5 1/2" W x 6 1/4" Deep
All you need are a few mason bees to get pollinating!